Friday, April 13, 2012

Graduation T-Shirt Quilt

 A co-worker asked me to make this T-shirt quilt for her son who is graduating from high school this May.  I enjoyed working with her on a design using many of her son's favorite shirts. It measures 64" by 91". My helper had to stand on the coffee table so I could take this picture!


She chose the music note fabric as an accent, and it looks fabulous for the binding! The back is solid royal blue dots from JoAnn.


My last two quilts have been gifts, so next up is a project for me!


3 comments:

  1. Love you blog & your name :)
    i've actually wanted to make a quilt recently with some sorority shirts from college! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to see your quilt when you're finished!

      Delete
  2. This is such an inspirational story to share...

    Best Christmas Gifts 2015
    Luxury Christmas Baskets

    Gift buying should never be overwhelming!
    hugs,
    B

    ReplyDelete